Founded on positive spirit and dedication in 2011, Ravens Rhythm is the premier performance team of Carleton University.
Carleton University’s Ravens Rhythm prides itself on excellence and continues to build upon its past success. The team leads our home crowd in cheering at Ravens men’s basketball, and Ravens football. Being on the team offers a unique opportunity for teamwork, leadership, and personal growth. The students also volunteer and make appearances throughout the year in the Carleton Community. Members of the team are committed to the highest level of athleticism, personal exemplary conduct, respect for the school and others, and the performance of all responsibilities related to the pursuit of university spirit, unity and pride.
Furthermore, Ravens Rhythm members must demonstrate the ability to balance academic requirements and demands with extracurricular and personal activities.
- Support Carleton University’s Athletic Teams
- Perform at varsity games
- Encourage athletic fans and promote the Carleton Raven
- Represent Carleton University with excellence and pride at community events
- Development of athletic, leadership, time management and teamwork skills
- Promote the development of lifelong values and transferable skills
- Add to the development of the student’s Co-Curricular Record
- Fundraise to maintain self-sufficiency
If you have any further questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org